Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool! Those KM2s are seriously tough-looking tires. How are they on the road compared to stock?

Thanks Wolf. :peace:

So far so great. Tore through the limited snow we had this winter and on-road driving is like stock...just a bit louder. :waytogo:

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I woulda thought any frame damage would make it a total. That compromises the integrity of the overall vehicle safety, making it unpredictable in event of another accident... At which point the insurance company would be on the hook for maken the person keep an unsafe vehicle rather than replacing it?

I don't know anything about that stuff really though... That's just the way I woulda thought it would have worked out.

My buddies truck had similar damage, and was fully replaced through insurance. The replacement was even newer/better than his original.

But I don't know the specifics involved in what made his considered to be totalled.

Looking at the integrity of the running boards I think it was hit high enough on the door for the frame to be ok. Thats almost a perfect candidate for a pre-runner. Usually its better when the cab is fine and everything else is smoked.

Vincet30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothin' looks better than clean black paint on a sunny day (keeping it clean is another story).

Attachments

• DSC_6875.jpg
    DSC_6875.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 136

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2473-img-3749.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

2490-img-3781.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

2472-img-3716.jpg

I have a lot more on my profile but like these ones and a few others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs