SF Bay Area Hood Graphic Installer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Norcal_Tom

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for someone to install a custom hood graphic.

So far I have two quotes from randomly selected companies for $300 (installation only). This price is there minimum charge and seems high, but I have no experience in this area.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Tom

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a friend that does clear wraps and vinyl for vehicles. however he is in santa cruz, but i dont know where you are. i might be able to convince him to come up to my shop in mtn view.....

OP
OP
N

Norcal_Tom

Reaction score
Sorry for the slow reply. I was expecting an email alert for replys and did not see any.

I'm in the San Ramon area, so Mtn View splits the distance.

I would be interested in his price for installing the full length hood graphic. Any thoughts on the price already quoted?

Thanks,

Tom

i have a friend that does clear wraps and vinyl for vehicles. however he is in santa cruz, but i dont know where you are. i might be able to convince him to come up to my shop in mtn view.....

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I thought about that, but having tried smaller projects like this, I know this is not my strong suite for the professional finish I would like.

Thanks,

Tom

Try it yourself...