Serious questions for those who are convinced that an Ecoboost replacement is coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may want to check your sanity. You are on the fringe my friend.
I do not need to go back and 'change / delete'... I said what I said. I never said that the new engine was specific to the 17, 17.25, 17.5, 17.75, 18, 18.175, 18.375, 18.5......
Rest assured, it will be out when the parts are at a point where the program completes. In due time you 'lil 6pack will be out with yesterday's garbage.

Yes you did. You said 2017.5 on ford-trucks.com
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/1183814-post84.html

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may want to check your sanity. You are on the fringe my friend.
I do not need to go back and 'change / delete'... I said what I said. I never said that the new engine was specific to the 17, 17.25, 17.5, 17.75, 18, 18.175, 18.375, 18.5......
Rest assured, it will be out when the parts are at a point where the program completes. In due time you 'lil 6pack will be out with yesterday's garbage.

Hey I bought the Raptor "I" wanted, never once did or have "I" talked down or judged any other person or Raptor on this site, you in the other hand need help. If you would just log off and get up out of the chair in basement where you fill safe and all better than everyone and go upstairs and ask your "Mom" if you can go outside and play with the big boys, your sorry life would be better!!!!!!!! But again you will only reply in a way that lets everyone know that you are a very unstable person oh makes up what ever he can think of and post it. I did wish you get help, but now I hope you don't hurt yourself or someone else! Hope I did not make you mad. So keep posting and we all will keep laughing!

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may not know this but your horsepower is adjustable ! By how far you step on the gas pedal. I'm guessing your going to use your full 450 hp off road at all times.

They never should of Gave ********** like you MONEY!!!

Name calling huh? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Please enlighten me as to who GAVE me money?

Last edited:

pchmotoho

Reaction score
Yep, it will be exactly like the F-150 line where the V8 dominates the EcoBoost. Oh wait, scratch that. 60% of F-150s sales are with those V6 engines that according to you no one likes.

40 percent are V8s? Never would've thought it'd be that high. I have a v8 but in so cal it's mostly all v6s

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I feel bad for people who threw good money at an ecoboost Raptor. It will be a short run, and be worthless pretty quick. It is a complete waste of money. Ford should have saved the tuned up 3.5 ecoboost for a more suitable application... like a Ranger. Ford has made some seriously terrible business decisions over the last ten years. The have not been able to figure out what the customer wants and needs. The 3.5 ecoboost f150 application should have been the small diesel all along. The 3.5 ecoboost is great in anything that is not a full size truck. FCA has the market figured out, but lack quality in their offerings. GM is a close second and is stepping up quality.... still need help on vehicle aesthetics there. Ford has gone down the tubes... just terrible choices all around and pricing on everything sucks.

GT350R
Ford GT
Focus RS
Raptor

Yea, Ford has really gone down the tubes with terrible choices.