Seen one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ldhacker

Reaction score
I just saw an avalanche raptor setting on the showroom floor at Rusty Eck Ford in Wichita Kansas. They were asking 15,000 over MSRP

They told me that they have five coming. Two are sold.

sjsan12

Reaction score
I just saw an avalanche raptor setting on the showroom floor at Rusty Eck Ford in Wichita Kansas. They were asking 15,000 over MSRP

They told me that they have five coming. Two are sold.

Really.....I ordered mine from Mel Hambelton on 12/15 for MSRP. Had to put $5k non-refundable down to get it. They had 4-5 allocations left when I placed my order. Told me late March/early April is the best guess for delivery.

Last edited:

ldhacker

Reaction score
That's great. I'm the one the 2 are sold to. I blue 1 black. My Blue one just hit KC and is set up to truck to dealer next week. The other one is due 1st week of Jan.

I hope you get yours sooner!!

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great. I'm the one the 2 are sold to. I blue 1 black. My Blue one just hit KC and is set up to truck to dealer next week. The other one is due 1st week of Jan.

I hope you get yours sooner!!

Maybe ours will be on the same truck. Mine is to land in KC today or tomorrow. Hoping the trucking company works on Monday, hopefully get here no later than Wednesday.

pottkotj

Reaction score
Middle TN Sighting

Lightning Blue SCREW spotted at Bates Ford in Lebanon, TN. No tags, or window stickers. I talked to a service tech and he said it had been there a couple of days. Photo taken 12/26/16 at 4:05 PM CST.

Attachments

• IMG_4839.jpg
    IMG_4839.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 75