SDI EClik for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Gen 3 EClik system. Having the SDI EClik system on my Gen 2, I can honestly tell you if you off road hard, Baja, Johnson Valley, Primm, this system is a godsend! And now it comes with controls to adjust lights too. Pretty cool!

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m very curious about that mention of shock pistons. Would love to see the two side by side.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that's my truck! Haha. I have a couple thousand miles offroad on the E-Clik setup not to mention 10s of thousands on road and towing, I love it! Let me know if anyone has any questions about it.
The lights are pretty cool. IDK if I’d spend the money to retrofit, but nonetheless pretty cool. The EClik system speaks for itself!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New Gen 3 EClik system. Having the SDI EClik system on my Gen 2, I can honestly tell you if you off road hard, Baja, Johnson Valley, Primm, this system is a godsend! And now it comes with controls to adjust lights too. Pretty cool!

What do you mean adjust lights?

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea but adding another computer, this one aftermarket... Seems like a recipe for full stiff limp mode. I hope i'm wrong, but that's my guess.

Ivan Dan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the eclick system work with the Fox Factory Series Coil-over shocks? Has anyone done it? Thoughts? It is noticeable?

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that's my truck! Haha. I have a couple thousand miles offroad on the E-Clik setup not to mention 10s of thousands on road and towing, I love it! Let me know if anyone has any questions about it.
nice wheels and tires, what are they?

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the eclick system work with the Fox Factory Series Coil-over shocks? Has anyone done it? Thoughts? It is noticeable?
If you’re talking the 3.0 race series, yeah I have, but on a Gen 2. Works phenomenal, but you need to get their revalve done.

It’s very noticeable either on or off road, depending on where you set your shocks up. On road, I’m on full comfort, the shocks barely move, usually I’ll see 0s or 1s on a scale of 0 - 10. S
In turns, I might see 2s or 3s. Braking, 3s up to about 5. Off road, I’m at three quarters sport, so I see 7s to 9s. Bottoming out is rare as compared to how the 3.0s were before the EClik system was installed. Hope this helps.