Running Parking lights during day Fix per Nosbusa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
If you do this mod, will the lights still turn on when you unlock the truck?

worduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything wring with running the headlights all the time? I do this so i can be more visible. Been doing it all 40k miles i have on the truck.

I have a piece of gorilla tape over the light sensor on the dash and leave my switch on auto. my headlights are always on and cut off automatically when i cut the truck off and on when started.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything wring with running the headlights all the time? I do this so i can be more visible. Been doing it all 40k miles i have on the truck.

I have a piece of gorilla tape over the light sensor on the dash and leave my switch on auto. my headlights are always on and cut off automatically when i cut the truck off and on when started.

Nothing wrong with it, just will reduce the lifespan of the bulbs.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a blue 14ga wire in the ********* plug with the wires facing up. passenger kick panel above fuse box.

@The Car Stereo Company is there a wire that is switched with the key?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@The Car Stereo Company is there a wire that is switched with the key?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah
the blue wire i mentioned is the rap wire. so it is triggered with the key, however wont turn off until you open a door

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using it as the trigger and as soon as I open a door my radar detector (wired to my interior lights) turns on and beeps.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew