RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are you hinting i take your boys and watch them for a little while?

I had to read that a few times to answer you properly. It sounded a little ******** at first. After getting over that concern, I realized it was a brilliant idea. If my camp locator light is off, the boys will know to go learn how to install a car stereo for a few hours.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had to read that a few times to answer you properly. It sounded a little ******** at first. After getting over that concern, I realized it was a brilliant idea. If my camp locator light is off, the boys will know to go learn how to install a car stereo for a few hours.

******** :) Omg dying laughing!! That does sound awful lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, just trying to get you some alone time........

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am proud to announce that the Navy Seal themed Raptor put together by USA Fallen Heros will be coming to The RPG Texas Raptor Run 2014 Presented by FOX. I am really excited to see this truck in person, and the charity is doing some amazing things for Special Forces vets.

Raptor%20Desert3.jpg

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am proud to announce that the Navy Seal themed Raptor put together by USA Fallen Heros will be coming to The RPG Texas Raptor Run 2014 Presented by FOX. I am really excited to see this truck in person, and the charity is doing some amazing things for Special Forces vets.

Raptor%20Desert3.jpg

Fort Pierce, FL

Scouts and Raiders, NCDU, OSS, UDT, SEALs... and those who have no name.

Glad to have the honor of their presence!