RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tents?? Since when is camping in tents, real camping? A bedroll and a saddle for a pillow - that's real camping. A sleeping bag, looking up at the stars is next. The tent thing is quite luxurious.

However, after the TRR flood of 2012, I decided being super-manly was overrated. I chose to sleep in a real bed in a 20' camper at last year's TRR. A/C, toilet, shower, kitchen, and a mint on my pillow.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tents?? Since when is camping in tents, real camping? A bedroll and a saddle for a pillow - that's real camping. A sleeping bag, looking up at the stars is next. The tent thing is quite luxurious.

However, after the TRR flood of 2012, I decided being super-manly was overrated. I chose to sleep in a real bed in a 20' camper at last year's TRR. A/C, toilet, shower, kitchen, and a mint on my pillow.

That wasn't a mint...

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Glad you brought that up! Yes, ***** is very good when camping! I eat, drink, and sleep with ***** as often as possible. I'll take it wet, I'll make it flood, and I'll even make it moist if it's too dry.

At your age I was camping in tents and sleeping thru six inches of water in my tent - while I was passed out from over imbibing in alcohol. The two naked girls in my tent kept me warm all night. Several years later, it was the lighting strikes that kept me praying that I'd pass out before before I was struck by lightning. I've done my time as a bad-ass, from here on out it's about staying dry and happy!