RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
egarevuj.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kaiser- just had the ceo of the lightbar company stop by my shop. it appears i will have a 33" an 2 4" bars to bring to the light showdown.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
kaiser- just had the ceo of the lightbar company stop by my shop. it appears i will have a 33" an 2 4" bars to bring to the light showdown.

Get me a exact measurement on the 4" top to bottom and from each side if you can I want to get some to put in the openings on my front rally bar pointing to the edges to give me some peripheral lighting.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these are prototypes that are being built specifically for me. but if they prove to be a good setup, i will be a dealer for them and have them available eventually.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
these are prototypes that are being built specifically for me. but if they prove to be a good setup, i will be a dealer for them and have them available eventually.

Oooh sweet! Let me know if there will be a single row. That's what I think will fit in those openings

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk