RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whichever one you think will get the most hits on youtube. just be sure your equipment is safe so when we drive you around, your stuff doesnt break

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
whichever one you think will get the most hits on youtube. just be sure your equipment is safe so when we drive you around, your stuff doesnt break

It'll all be in the shop that I rented out for trr I'll just be in there with an air mattress haha

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What we need to do is anchor the air mattress up to a tree then pull the trailer and one goes one way the other goes the other way lol unless it's not a toy hauler type trailer then the whole back door won't drop in that case no fun you suck get a better trailer haha jk

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just signed up for the event. Brutus will be coming with us. ( for those of you who have not meet our puppy, he is a 2 year old 170lbs English Mastiff) Best way to describe him is the "Gentle Giant". We look forward to the trip and meeting everyone. No camping for us. We need to find a dog friendly hotel nearby (wife plus tent plus rattlesnake is not a good combination.) Any suggestions on the hotel?

It will be great to run with you again.