RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just signed up for the event. Brutus will be coming with us. ( for those of you who have not meet our puppy, he is a 2 year old 170lbs English Mastiff) Best way to describe him is the "Gentle Giant". We look forward to the trip and meeting everyone. No camping for us. We need to find a dog friendly hotel nearby (wife plus tent plus rattlesnake is not a good combination.) Any suggestions on the hotel?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Can't wait to see Brutus again! And you too of course Keith haha sweetwater would e your best bet for dog friendly hotels but they just might charge you for an extra person as big as Brutus is lol

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just signed up for the event. Brutus will be coming with us. ( for those of you who have not meet our puppy, he is a 2 year old 170lbs English Mastiff) Best way to describe him is the "Gentle Giant". We look forward to the trip and meeting everyone. No camping for us. We need to find a dog friendly hotel nearby (wife plus tent plus rattlesnake is not a good combination.) Any suggestions on the hotel?

There are several hotels, but not sure if any are pet friendly. The Holiday Inn specifically tells you they will bust you for sneaking in a pet. Probably the same for the Hampton Inn next door. Good luck! Wish I could bring my dogs - but my White German Shepherd would wander off (she's bad about that).

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score

Can't wait to meet your mastiff. I had 2. I miss them everyday. I haven't had the heart to get another yet.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try these:

Best Western Plus Sweetwater Inn & Suites ($15 per pet per night)

La Quinta Inn Sweetwater (free)

Country Hearth Inn Sweetwater ($15 per pet per night) "scary looking motel"

D

Deleted member 12951

I thought BW was the motel that is known for killing you? Check out the one in NC.

Sent using Tapatalk