RPG lower link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the looks of these! Any issues with creaking or binding? I thought I read on other threads people were having issues?

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the looks of these! Any issues with creaking or binding? I thought I read on other threads people were having issues?

I’ve heard about this from people that have the full 5 link kit installed. From my understanding it happens when making a turn on inclines or declines. I have yet to experience this yet, but my driving sample size is still small with the lower links on.

This is more bling factor than anything, right?

Can you tell me there is a performance improvement so I can justify? hah.

They definitely look nice! Performance wise I believe it’s all about adding strength to the rear suspension.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard about this from people that have the full 5 link kit installed. From my understanding it happens when making a turn on inclines or declines. I have yet to experience this yet, but my driving sample size is still small with the lower links on.

They definitely look nice! Performance wise I believe it’s all about adding strength to the rear suspension.

Thank you! They are definitely on my list, as well as possibly the panhard bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud