Roush Intake and Exhaust on order!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to roll over the 20k mile mark and thought that it was time to add some throatiness to the rig. Just placed my order for the Roush Intake and Exhaust. I cannot wait! Its going to be a long two weeks. It has to travel over the pond to the UAE.

I know that it is a little late to ask for opinions, but I would love to hear some reviews from current Roush Kit owners?!

Bink

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same setup on my 2011 and loved it...sounded evil. Mine developed a lot of surface rust after only one year, but it went through a New England winter...I would guess you wouldn't have that problem in UAE. Enjoy!

liqinwei26

Reaction score
for me, I got the same setup, but it has an annoying frone around 2000RPM, I am really sick of this at this moment, especially after a long road trip

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know if you experienced any improvement on your rig. I'm planning to upgrade mine as well.

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Roush cat back. I would highly recommend turning it out the side if you plan on taking it off road. I had a couple REALLY close calls with mine and having it turned to exit where the factory exhaust did

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u should see my post but I still have my stock resonator. Its pretty loud that way anyway so you may want to try to leave it on first. Got to auto parts store get a 3 inch 18 inchs long, tail pipe cut off about 3 inches of it where its flanged and it should go between the resonator and mullfer.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u should see my post but I still have my stock resonator. Its pretty loud that way anyway so you may want to try to leave it on first. Got to auto parts store get a 3 inch 18 inchs long, tail pipe cut off about 3 inches of it where its flanged and it should go between the resonator and mullfer.

Exactly. Id leave the resonator in line first..i added mine back in and have been happier.