Roush exhaust installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you. Thats why I'm just waiting another 2 years till my warranty is up then doing the intake and tune lol. Plenty of other mods to do between now and then!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm with you. Thats why I'm just waiting another 2 years till my warranty is up then doing the intake and tune lol. Plenty of other mods to do between now and then!

Yeah...I put a tune on my current truck when it was under warranty and the Nissan guys were surprisingly cool about it and never said mods were a cause of problems. That being said, it's pretty obvious that Ford does not share that same mentality...I'll probably leave it to exhaust as the extent of my performance mods until 3/36 is done as well.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah...I put a tune on my current truck when it was under warranty and the Nissan guys were surprisingly cool about it and never said mods were a cause of problems. That being said, it's pretty obvious that Ford does not share that same mentality...I'll probably leave it to exhaust as the extent of my performance mods until 3/36 is done as well.

all depends onthe dealership, the people, and the mods, and the problem at hand. Some ford dealerships wont' care what mods you have, others will see you have an air freshener and try to say it caused your electrical issues from the aroma in the air lol.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Major Rust Problem with Roush

Hi Guys...

I was one of the 1st ones to install the Roush catback with the CAI kit. Like most of you I really like the sound. But...have you guys noticed any rust yet? With the exception of the muffler, I've got a ton of rust on the pipe from the muffler back...even the "y" pipe with the chrome tips is rusting badly. Must be a real cheap grade of stainless.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys...

I was one of the 1st ones to install the Roush catback with the CAI kit. Like most of you I really like the sound. But...have you guys noticed any rust yet? With the exception of the muffler, I've got a ton of rust on the pipe from the muffler back...even the "y" pipe with the chrome tips is rusting badly. Must be a real cheap grade of stainless.

oh boy, I didn't wanna hear this. .

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys...

Where do you live? I just ordered my Roush exhaust March 18 and still waiting on it..

IceMan

Reaction score
Hi Guys...

This is not good I just ordered my Roush Exhaust yesterday!

Can you please update us, with pics if possible?

Have you spoken to guys at Roush?

Thanks