Rigid Industries LED Raptor Kits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTGOAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I bought from James at Alternative Offroad, but my standard Duallys are already collecting water after about two weeks... something that people might want to look into from Rigid in general.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not that I bought from James at Alternative Offroad, but my standard Duallys are already collecting water after about two weeks... something that people might want to look into from Rigid in general.

Really? That's strange I haven't had a single customer with condensation issues since the beginning of last year. Call Rigid though, they will help you out

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a lower grille LED bar. I think it is 20" LED bar. What are differences between E-Series and SR-Series? Which one do you recommend? Please advise.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking for a lower grille LED bar. I think it is 20" LED bar. What are differences between E-Series and SR-Series? Which one do you recommend? Please advise.

Actually for the lower grill the only option right now is the 20" E-Series double row LED light. A great choice!

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey James, what does the "20" Lower Grill Kit" come with besides the regular 20" light bar? Is it a special bracket or wiring harness? Can you provide it in an all spot white configuration?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey James, what does the "20" Lower Grill Kit" come with besides the regular 20" light bar? Is it a special bracket or wiring harness? Can you provide it in an all spot white configuration?

Hey Todd! Yes there is a special U-Cradle for the Raptor and a simpler harness as well. I can definitely make it however you'd like, white, amber, spot or flood. All same price,Thanks!