Rigid Industries LED Raptor Kits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What would you recommend for an off road/on road D2 front combo. i was thinking amber driving/white wide.

I would do amber wide and white driving, or both driving. This is because you're really going to want a white light off road, and you can always use the white on-road as long as it's the driving beam and aimed correctly.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did Amber Floods and White Spots and I love them. The floods are so bright and fill in nice under the headlights. I haven't had any fog or snow or heavy rain to test the amber floods yet, but I dig them. I also like how the amber flows with the other amber lights on the front of the rig.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did Amber Floods and White Spots and I love them. The floods are so bright and fill in nice under the headlights. I haven't had any fog or snow or heavy rain to test the amber floods yet, but I dig them. I also like how the amber flows with the other amber lights on the front of the rig.

iam leaning toward both in the driving beam. that way i can use the amber while driving when the weather gets bad. do you use your amber while drivng on road?

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not currently because I have them aimed high so they are more effective when I'm in Northern WI. When I get my hood lights, I'll be aiming them down so i can use them on road more. Currently they really reach out and touch people. I have the Dually BTW, not the D2. The Dually Spot will reach farther than the D2 due to the reflector differences.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not currently because I have them aimed high so they are more effective when I'm in Northern WI. When I get my hood lights, I'll be aiming them down so i can use them on road more. Currently they really reach out and touch people. I have the Dually BTW, not the D2. The Dually Spot will reach farther than the D2 due to the reflector differences.

Very true. The D2 doesn't come in a spot pattern but the Driving beam will come very close

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do it. I know some guys were mounting them on the leaf spring shackles and I think there might be a thread if you search for Duallys rear bumper or something like that. Depending on how far you want to see, you could either do a wide or a diffusion. Diffusion would be great for 30-40' and a VERY wide pattern, wide beam will be more focused but get you further distance

I noticed those vision x lights, and was wondering if the multi color version could be set to just do one color or cycle, or if it is just a cycle of colors no choice.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed those vision x lights, and was wondering if the multi color version could be set to just do one color or cycle, or if it is just a cycle of colors no choice.

Are you referring to the Tantrum rock lights? If so then yes you can set it to do an individual color