Rigid Industries LED Raptor Kits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can the 4 and 6 E series bars mount on the Outlaw Raptor Hood mounts?
If so what would the difference in lumens be between the two? I am considering putting these on my Rig

Hey Willis the 6" is 2370 Lumens and the 4" is 1580 Lumens each.
The Dually is 1300 Lumans and the D2 is 2600 Lumens each.
Are you looking for most Lumens, Bang for the buck or just like the look of the bigger light?
Just a side note the Dullys the 6" and 4" come in spot but the D2 does not, closest thing is Driving beam.
PS. I think it's possible to mount them as other members have mounted 6" lights on the hood.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes as he mentioned above I think it's possible to do but might look a little awkward on those mounts. If I were you I'd try to put the D2's on there you get a lot of light out of those little things

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will definately go with the D2's then, I always thought the 4 and 6 would have about double the lumens of the D2, they (the D2's) look great mounted up there as well,

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah the D2's are the way to go on the hood mounts for sure, that or a pair of HIDX but if you're wanting to stay LED definitely D2's!

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i just got a new front bumper and theres a 40" gap do you sell just the led bar? i will have to fabricate some kind of bracket to make it sturdy... i'll post pictures later to try and see if we can work something out thanks!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i just got a new front bumper and theres a 40" gap do you sell just the led bar? i will have to fabricate some kind of bracket to make it sturdy... i'll post pictures later to try and see if we can work something out thanks!

Sure do! Send me some pics and I'll find something that works for you

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put D2s on my back under the truck facing out, so I can either position them back, or sideways to give me light where I need it- thinking D2s in flood config.

Anyone done this, or seen it done?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want to put D2s on my back under the truck facing out, so I can either position them back, or sideways to give me light where I need it- thinking D2s in flood config.

Anyone done this, or seen it done?

You can do it. I know some guys were mounting them on the leaf spring shackles and I think there might be a thread if you search for Duallys rear bumper or something like that. Depending on how far you want to see, you could either do a wide or a diffusion. Diffusion would be great for 30-40' and a VERY wide pattern, wide beam will be more focused but get you further distance