Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL not a big deal but I'm a purist and want to hear the actual engine versus what is being piped in. The engine sound, I believe, is important in any high performance vehicle when you are off-roading. Maybe you just floor it and hold on but I prefer to finesse it and use the engine power to my advantage and hearing it helps to let me know I'm in peak power. To each is own and BTW my Ford Focus doesn't pipe in any engine sounds LOL!
I agree with you, I like hearing it normally and part of me thinks it messes with how loud the stereo can go. Its going to be fun to play with Forscan on the Raptor and see if anything is different. Should be similar to disabling it in the other 2020/21's.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Ram do anything like this First Drive Event when they released the TRX?? I don't recall anything but I may have missed it. This question goes out to anyone that can answer it.
Not that I'm aware of. They did try to show it off on a sand dune that Ford later discovered the new Pathfinder used as well. Which was supposed to be embarrassing for RAM

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL not a big deal but I'm a purist and want to hear the actual engine versus what is being piped in. The engine sound, I believe, is important in any high performance vehicle when you are off-roading. Maybe you just floor it and hold on but I prefer to finesse it and use the engine power to my advantage and hearing it helps to let me know I'm in peak power. To each is own and BTW my Ford Focus doesn't pipe in any engine sounds LOL!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Embargo must be lifted today as speculated earlier. This means the floodgates are opening and we are about to have a ton of Raptor content to drool over.

On the exhaust in the cabin, this is my first F-150. Anyone have a link to a reliable OBD2 device for FORSCAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.