Relocation of factory horn and split line to add secondary options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked into this extensively and was ready to remove the horn and relocate and I just ended up getting a Ravelco installed and I can honesty say I’m not worried about theft anymore. Only way to get it would be a tow truck. Would highly recommend if your thinking as far as all of this to just take the ultimate step and install a kill switch yourself or similar. It’s nice peace of mind.

KorthausInc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked into this extensively and was ready to remove the horn and relocate and I just ended up getting a Ravelco installed and I can honesty say I’m not worried about theft anymore. Only way to get it would be a tow truck. Would highly recommend if your thinking as far as all of this to just take the ultimate step and install a kill switch yourself or similar. It’s nice peace of mind.
I too installed a Ravelco on my truck and Bronco. They are awesome!! My 2020 was stolen from Denver Airport, so on my 2023 I installed Ravelco right when I got it. This year I find myself back in Denver and they tried to steal it again. Ford changed the door handle internals so they put a metal casing around the key cylinder (which is how they break into truck) Long story, short they cut my horn wires but couldn’t get into truck the usual way.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got rid of the horn in the grille and relocated a Marco air horn in the DS of the engine bay.

IMG_4464.jpeg

I’d leave the oem horns unconnected in the grille as a decoy. I should reinstall mine.