Reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone been a long time raptor owner or an owner of a gen3 since 2021? My neighbor is saying ford is garbage and break all the time unlike the tundra. Just would like some perspective on this.
(respectfully) Are you seriously that insecure? Let’s see him do some serious Raptor stuff in his prius tundra. You can run 10-12 inch deep washboard at 80mph and just because you’re bored when you’re done, pop the moon roof while you’re waiting for his tundra. Then, you get to go back so you can tow him home.

Maybe there’s ‘what jack should I get’ thread somewhere :-/

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
(respectfully) Are you seriously that insecure? Let’s see him do some serious Raptor stuff in his prius tundra. You can run 10-12 inch deep washboard at 80mph and just because you’re bored when you’re done, pop the moon roof while you’re waiting for his tundra. Then, you get to go back so you can tow him home.

Cmon man thats not fair . Tundras have a towering 6” of suspension travel. :rotflmao:

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey having to drive through this dust is rough okay IMG_6019.jpeg