Regular Cab Raptor Anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think its a waste of money to buy stock Raptor parts when he could just upgrade and make a nice prerunner, glass fenders, aftermarket bumpers dovetail rear etc.

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i plan to do this with mine. gathering parts now. I'm single no kids no family when i have big trucks i tend to drive all my buddys around. Im a reg cab guy for life. i think what a lot of you guys dont understand is buying used raptor parts is the best and cheapest way to make and f150 somewhat of a baja type truck. ive done alot of pricing and id love to put a good long travel kit on my truck but raptor parts are just cheaper. i like running oem wheels too and raptor wheels dont fit on a/m kits b/c of the offset. from my experience oem ford wheels ride the best. that being said hopefully i can get the rest of the parts soon. i plan to do suspension first, then work on the body. dont even really care to put raptor body on but if i can get the parts cheap i will. currently i have wheels,shocks coming, uca, lca's are hardest to find used but new there only like 750 for the pair. if you put and reg cab 5.0 next to a 6.2 ext raptor with identical suspension you guys might be surprised with the outcome. lol

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM jeffbang, he has done pretty much the same thing. I've seen the truck in person, it was pretty cool. Well done accomplished what Jeff wanted.

One problem he ran into was the front axles, they were not compatible with all the front suspension items.