Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called Redlands still waiting. They still dont know when we will get our vins. There is a total of 25 raptor orders in for that dealership. I'm glad I'm close to the front of the line.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good lord!!! Hang in there ya'll, I'm in for the long haul!!!! BTW Cranberry and vodca seems to help..... With moderation of course last night I forgot the moderation part, everything is so bright today!!!! I feel a nap comin on too!!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like the front is doing any good!!! LOL!!!!!
For shitz and giglles was browsing dealership stocks on line, I see some raptors out there, but none had beadlocks and nowhere near what I have on order, so we'll be seein ya around here for a while. We are almost going to have our own forum at this rate....

Peace out....

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a loaded terrain screw with beadlocks on eBay located in tn. Looks pretty nice too! First stock truck with beadlocks I've seen.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did see a scab terrien that had beadlocks about a 100 miles from me, but gotta have screw. TN sounds like a heck of a raod trip Hosse!!! Not that I would mind a damn good breakin drive. Stummbled on a 12 in blue, but heck, might as well get a 13 for what they stil want for the 12!
Oh well, figured if I saw something exactly like my order I would call, but alas.....

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did see a scab terrien that had beadlocks about a 100 miles from me, but gotta have screw. TN sounds like a heck of a raod trip Hosse!!! Not that I would mind a damn good breakin drive. Stummbled on a 12 in blue, but heck, might as well get a 13 for what they stil want for the 12!
Oh well, figured if I saw something exactly like my order I would call, but alas.....

This part of the country is pretty!! Def be a road trip. Lol

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello my Redlands people I haven't been on for a while. Well am going nuts as well, think I need to up my alcohol dosage...lol. Lax told me they have a 13' scab terrain with 801a and hood graphics that's about it. It was an order that was backed out, she told me they would honor the invoice pricing for us that have one on order.

By any chance can people post there order numbers include if you received or got a vin to help the ones whom are still waiting.

Reaction score
Hello my Redlands people I haven't been on for a while. Well am going nuts as well, think I need to up my alcohol dosage...lol. Lax told me they have a 13' scab terrain with 801a and hood graphics that's about it. It was an order that was backed out, she told me they would honor the invoice pricing for us that have one on order.

By any chance can people post there order numbers include if you received or got a vin to help the ones whom are still waiting.

they still have that one? i guess Terrain not doing well?! the Scab was a deal breaker for me.

Robyn was great. i ordered one from her with beadlock although i have another Screw arriving soon with another dealer. no ETA from Redland but i'm not blaming them. good dealer is hard to come by. i hope they are able to fulfill their orders.