Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....now that they appear to be a decent product, I might have to order a set.. dammit, another thing to add to 'the list'.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just added mine and hooked it up to the marker lights....love it, looks awesome in red

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheets of gel film

Had to pop the light out. Just slipped a knife between the clip and the plastic. Slid right off.

Did you glue the gel down or fasten it in any way? I have the lights and the gel and am now ready to assemble. One of my lights cracked when I pressed it out. It still works so I will apply some glue to keep it water tight. My concern is how the gel will weather.

SupermanUSAF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you glue the gel down or fasten it in any way? I have the lights and the gel and am now ready to assemble. One of my lights cracked when I pressed it out. It still works so I will apply some glue to keep it water tight. My concern is how the gel will weather.

Nah, I didn't glue it or anything. After I put the light back in place it was snug in place. I figured the gels were cheap enough I could replace them if they didn't weather well.