Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update: Recon is pathetic!

Called today to check on my refund. They said I have an in store credit. Since I paid for these thru PayPal, I only had 45 days to cancel order.

I told them that I assumed their word was good and didn't need to cancel.

Anyway, they told me that they've received them and they are in stock. They will be shipping them today. Ryan verified that they are LED. We'll see.

Got a tracking number today that says they shipped November 30th...???

Ryan stated that I will have them Thursday this week. I'm not holding my breath.

(Rant over)

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: Recon is ******* PATHETIC!

Called today to check on my refund. They said I have an in store credit. Since I paid for these thru PayPal, I only had 45 days to cancel order.

I told them that I assumed their word was good and didn't need to cancel.

Anyway, they told me that they've received them and they are in stock. They will be shipping them today. Ryan verified that they are LED. We'll see.

Got a tracking number today that says they shipped November 30th...???

Ryan stated that I will have them Thursday this week. I'm not holding my breath.

(Rant over)

Let's hope for the best. I am in the exact same boat as you are. Past the 45 day dispute for PayPal. I have a good trail of emails from Ryan and Todd at Recon, so if push comes to shove, it won't be pretty.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update: they did ship. FedEx shows shipment picked up. Est delivery date is this Thursday.
Assuming the worst and these are the EL Strips (Which unfortunately what I'm expecting) I'm definitely caulking this up as a learning experience.

I will NEVER again deal with or give my meh to Recon!

I keep everyone posted. If these arrive Thursday, I'll hopefully have pics and opinions Friday.

Save tracking results
Print Help
Ship (P/U) date :
Mon 2/11/2013
TAMARAC, FLUS

In transit
Arrived at FedEx location
POMPANO BEACH, FL
Estimated delivery :
Thur 2/14/2013
Rochester, MNUS

Hold at FedEx LocationRequest Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Travel History Help Hide
Date/TimeActivityLocation
- 2/11/2013 - Monday
7:35 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
POMPANO BEACH, FL
3:09 pm
Picked up
POMPANO BEACH, FL
Select time zone
Shipment Facts Hide
Tracking number570025715549310
Reference264283RDBK
Signature servicesIndirect signature required
PackagingPackage
ServiceFedEx Home Delivery
Weight1 lbs
Total pieces1
Special handling sectionIndirect Signature Required

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are these guys located. I ordered mine from a supplier in W Florida, but that tracking that was posted says arrived in Pompano Beach. I live in Pompano and I'd guess they are near here.

I guess if they don't show up this week, I may need to take a ride up to see them personally.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are these guys located. I ordered mine from a supplier in W Florida, but that tracking that was posted says arrived in Pompano Beach. I live in Pompano and I'd guess they are near here.

I guess if they don't show up this week, I may need to take a ride up to see them personally.

China

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see them!!

How come that guys who makes custom headlights cant make these??

I see he got some skills!!