Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to hear more on those wheels... so they have a "decorative ring" and then an actual REAL locking ring, you can change? That article needs more clarification...

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hate to burst the whole picture thing bubble, but this picture is a photoshop special. Here is the 2012 picture from Ford. It is my desktop pic at home...

2012-raptor-1.jpg

and the inspiration of my own picture taken a week after taking delivery of mine:

IMAG0442.jpg

Theirs was more dramatic, but mine was more fun!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is for sure the question.

Randy - any thoughts on trade-in value for a 575 VelociRaptor (~20k miles, '10)

I'm in Denver this week, can you join us Wed evening?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f59/denver-gtg-wed-6-27-@-*******-colorado-i-25-6-30-7-00-ish-14537/

randy

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing! Only had my 2010 for a little more than two months and I'm already wanting a newer one.

Not digging the new color... Will look great for the US Border Patrol trucks though.

This is for sure the question.

RvRandy - any thoughts on trade-in value for a 575 VelociRaptor (~20k miles, '10)

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford is all about photoshopping old pics into new. That's nothing they've not done before. They're pretty damn good at it!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called mike@riverside to try and get me/us the prices so we can get a group buy going with the headlights or a group buy price but he isn't showing these Projector hid in FX4 trim neither for 13' yet. He told me to give him a call in a couple weeks. Ill just be getting the headlight assembly and imma order the Denso ballasts that come OEM in the Lexus LS cars. Warm up time on my last ones were literally 2 seconds.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
meh. The only thing I found interesting was this: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 291 (50 members and 241 guests)