Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RcIgo

Reaction score
I almost ordered the blue but the terrain "fits" the rugged look of the truck. I saw a matte black Raptor in Vegas. It really looked mean
Black windows and line-x the bottom to match the fenders

Oh and HID lights you only think they look bad if u don't have them!

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
I'm neutral on the color. It will definitely look better in person.

Wheels look ok but I think I'll go with a good set of aftermarkets when I'm ready to replace the rubber on my 2012. I like some of the new Methods over these optional wheels. I'm disappointed that Ford had our wheels made in China. I'm assuming these upgraded wheels are also made there.

HIDs are definitely a winner.

Bottomline, Ford didn't take a step backward with the 2013. Congrats to those who have one on order!

RcIgo

Reaction score
All of the reviews did mention that the Terrain looks better than the pictures show
I think I just wanted something different. Since the new wheels are still on hold I took them off my order and will put on some aftermarket
Saw post about method wheels, somebody just got a bunch in

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't blame Ford. Blame our govt. for high corporate taxes and excess BS regulations, fees, mandates, etc. Oh and the #1 reason, the unions.

M1919A2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wheels look ok but I think I'll go with a good set of aftermarkets when I'm ready to replace the rubber on my 2012. I like some of the new Methods over these optional wheels. I'm disappointed that Ford had our wheels made in China. I'm assuming these upgraded wheels are also made there.

Bottomline, Ford didn't take a step backward with the 2013. Congrats to those who have one on order!

What does 'HID' mean - please?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

CHINA, huh - definitely going with after markets MADE IN USA

RcIgo

Reaction score
2013 Terrain Raptor pics

2013-ford-f150-svt-raptor-live

I'm new at this so if it doesn't work somebody fix it please

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

2013 Ford F150 SVT Raptor Live Photo Gallery - Autoblog

Crap I really need to learn how to work an ipad

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice find! the color is growing on me but it needs some work for me to be sold on it. def needs color matching. i kinda like the 10-12 center console better and still undecided on the projectors.