Raptor Videos & Exhaust Sound + New Dumont Dunes Cali Sand Dune Videos & TFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fts

Reaction score
They drive me nuts with their very poor filming. They keep moving the camera all over the place and act like the subject of the video is the presenter instead of the trucks. You'd think after so many years of doing this, they'd learn, but they just don't :mad:

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They drive me nuts with their very poor filming. They keep moving the camera all over the place and act like the subject of the video is the presenter instead of the trucks. You'd think after so many years of doing this, they'd learn, but they just don't :mad:
very true

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ah but this way they keep you coming back hoping to get a better look at the vehicle

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Edited for hate speech

Generally worthless when it comes to their first impressions and reviews. Countdown to TRX vs Gen 3 Ecoboost drag race has begun, for them to crown the "king"

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TFL to me = Those F****** Losers

Generally worthless when it comes to their first impressions and reviews. Countdown to TRX vs Gen 3 Ecoboost drag race has begun, for them to crown the "king"
How may subs does your YouTube channel have?

These dude's are putting out content. We want to see this truck in the wild and see how it runs and what it sounds like. They get videos posted.

Never understood why people will bash YouTube channels putting out content. If you don't like it, don't watch it. If you want to bash it, then you better be putting out better content yourself. I am not a YouTuber, but I can tell you, that **** ain't easy.