Raptor Videos & Exhaust Sound + New Dumont Dunes Cali Sand Dune Videos & TFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing! The new Digital Gauge cluster is bad ***! absolutely love the front end of this truck!
I agree on the front end but, the font they are using on the cluster is :puke: it looks soo cartoony. Maybe thats something we can edit later on.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the truck know what mode to keep it on.

Looks like he cycled the truck off while switched to the new mode.

So, if I keyoff my truck in sport mode exhaust, will it stay in sport mode the next time I start it up, lets say in 30 mins after parking it
Great question, I would think that you can change with it still running but, for the purposes of video it was easier to stop it and compare rather than "I pushed the button --- do you hear it?".

Token

Reaction score
Supposedly, when you turn the truck off and back on, it'll default to Normal everything. The only way to start it in the different modes is to turn the truck on to accessory mode, cycle the exhaust mode, foot on brake and start again.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
There isn't any embargo.. there are just no Raptors. People have been taking delivery.. unfortunately it's none of the 100+ here on this forum.
I believe this is a Ford sponsored event. Mike Levine on Twitter is there as well. Could be wrong, but these videos by several people also show the same frame update video inside a building (maybe Ford Performance?)

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't any embargo.. there are just no Raptors. People have been taking delivery.. unfortunately it's none of the 100+ here on this forum.
What is your source? Speculation? There is always an embargo. Why do you think all of the YouTube videos appear at the same time?

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly, when you turn the truck off and back on, it'll default to Normal everything. The only way to start it in the different modes is to turn the truck on to accessory mode, cycle the exhaust mode, foot on brake and start again.
Aww. I like the set it and forget it style more, and change it if it calls for it.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aww. I like the set it and forget it style more, and change it if it calls for it.
If only we could be so lucky.. As it turns out I am going to have to change the setting every time I get in..
Opens car door
Hit memory seat 1 (wife took it to get beer)
Turn off auto start/stop
Turn on Quiet Mode (7am)
Leave the street hit Sport Mode
Flip to Baha Exhaust at red light
LOL

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your source? Speculation? There is always an embargo. Why do you think all of the YouTube videos appear at the same time?

Embargos are for items/goods not yet made available to the public. That isn't the case with the Raptor.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only we could be so lucky.. As it turns out I am going to have to change the setting every time I get in..
Opens car door
Hit memory seat 1 (wife took it to get beer)
Turn off auto start/stop
Turn on Quiet Mode (7am)
Leave the street hit Sport Mode
Flip to Baha Exhaust at red light
LOL
Baja mode is for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY!