Raptor suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
You could also do the Icon Leaf springs and reconfigure the leaf springs if your needs change in the future.

Dunerking

Reaction score
You could also do the Icon Leaf springs and reconfigure the leaf springs if your needs change in the future.
Are the Icons as good as Deavers? The Icons at $673 are significantly cheaper than the comparable Deavers at $1600.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Search... I think I recall some fitment issues with other products like traction bars or the like. And that "adjustability" doesn't mean as much for those that can't do their own work, or are not willing to pay twice or more .

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Are the Icons as good as Deavers? The Icons at $673 are significantly cheaper than the comparable Deavers at $1600.
I think so, look up the complete kit. I sent the wrong link. They're close to what the Deavers cost. I think they have a better finish but I've never had Deavers. People in the Raptor community usually do one or the other. I like the Icons because they include an extra leaf pack that you can add later if your needs change.