Raptor 'Rally' Utah Worth it? or is it just a 'personal' version of the Assault, using our trucks..? which still may be worth it..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will never pay. especially $1000. you want rally style driving, wyoming is the place to go. @dj30417 and @Jhollowell were just with me in wyoming. its all rally style. and you dont have to pay $1000
Not that it may make a difference to you, but they've lowered the price to $500. Heck, my wife and I just signed up for a shore excursion on the Hawaiian cruise we're taking next year and it was $1000 for 8 hrs of sight seeing and a lunch! That's her kind of vacation, not mine...lol. I get it, but it gave me an excuse beyond "I just want to take an off-roading road trip"...lol. It may turn out to be a one-time thing for me.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a good time at the Innaugural Raptor Rally. I would recommend it for anyone who bought their Raptor used, or who has never been to Raptor Assault. I've been to Raptor Assault twice and still had a good time and picked up some new information and refreshed my memory on some of the off-road features of the Raptor.1000017312.jpg1000016990.jpg