Raptor enroute is well.......enroute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got out of Iraq yesterday sitting in the Hotel in Kuwait City waiting for my flight out of this part of the world tomorrow around midnight. Going to Germany for a week then return to Quad Cities 21 April. My Raptor shipped from the factory on 3/30/2010 so pretty certain it will be at the dealer when I get home original pick up date was 31 April but think I will reach manhood before then. See you all soon.

Curtis

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well hell, I'm just glad to see another one of our troops en-route emoticonpatriot.gif

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You my friend are already a man! You served our country and put your life on the line,that alone is more than enough to qualify you as a brave man. Thank You for your Patriotic service to our great country!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have a safe trip! Send us pics of your new Raptor as soon as you can!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Welcome home and thank you!! Hope you enjoy that Raptor of yours!!! Look forward to your driving impressions.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Sweet!!!!!!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it? I called Ford a couple of days ago and mine was in Texas, she said eta to my dealer was the 14th.

OP
OP
R

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOCO you ain't never lying it is a great feeling this last month the days felt like they were 48 hours long looking forward to getting back home having a beer, driving my Raptor (without the beer) and just taking some time off that 7 days a week **** gets old in a hurry. Thanks to all for the wishes when I pick it up you all will be the first to know about it.

Sweet!!!!!!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it? I called Ford a couple of days ago and mine was in Texas, she said eta to my dealer was the 14th.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well hell, I'm just glad to see another one of our troops en-route emoticonpatriot.gif
A-freaking-man to that. Get your arse home safely Solider. We're counting on you for some seriously comprehensive reviews of that 6.2 monster.

:rockon: