Raptor Devil Run (AFTERMATH)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have found that the secret is too make sure you have the quick connect pushed as far as possible onto the valve stem before releasing the quick connect lever. Then wait a second to see if you hear any air escaping before pulling the plunger.

I agree this^^^^^ just a note what can happen. And a note that they are not required.

Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy for me to say, but yeah, the injuries were worth it. I'm kicking myself for not taking a flex shot. I was having too much fun.
Well worth it, but the photo op wouldn't have occurred to me had I not stopped there when two weirdos on atv's whom I roosted with mud earlier wanted to go around

I got 'em good :lol2:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And as you noticed yesterday my valve stems are tricky/difficult to access appropriately so I may just go without the quick connect part.
They have a 90° angle quick connect also.

WYNNsky 1/4" NPT Ball Foot Air Chuck with Clip, Truck Auto Car Tire Hose Tool,Clip-on Ball Foot Air Chuck, 1/4" Female Thread https://a.co/d/cW8NjzO

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just with these remember there is room for user error. They are not needed. Thinking of taking mine off. @Bozz let to much once out of one of my tires. @mwaite09 did the same to one of his. had to get the pump out and refill. once is a coincidence. twice might be a problem. 3 times fix it it is going to be a problem. Not that big of a deal to get the pump out for me. but some it might be a problem.
The safelife seem to be great. The error occurs when you don't seat the quick connect properly. the air comes around the quick connect and the pressure goes below the set amount. so.....one more time for me and I will remove the quick Connect portion they are not really needed.
In my defense, I got them with no instructions and they looked pretty simple. But, when the other 3 stopped and the 1st one I put on was still letting out air I knew I had a problem. Thanks Dale for the use of your KIA pump