Raptor Devil Run (AFTERMATH)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time to start planning the fall run :)
I am my worse critic. Did we have fun. Yes. Hell yes. There are things That need improvement? For sure!!!!! We went longer than I wanted. I know people Drove a long way and had long drives home. I am glad for the turnout we had on a short notice. Was super happy to have the "FRF Celebrities" @MurderedOutSVT @CigarPundit !!!!! @dj30417 for traveling the the furthest.
If we do a fall/another trip timing will need improved. For sure! Along with a few other things.
To the guys/gals that came, Don"t be afraid to throw so criticism my way. All in All a great trip!!! For sure. We will do another one for sure.

Last edited:

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
No criticism from my pov. As far as I know, nobody broke anything on their truck and only one injury but nothing that could have been prevented by the organizers. We put about 850 miles into this trip in less than 24 hours on two retired rode hard and put up wet human bodies and Miss Big Booty rolled 189,000 on the trail. I would definitely do it again!

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll go first, and I don't know the Dirt Devil well enough to even know if this is feasible, but for me the best part of the run itself was the water crossings and the little technical section at the end. I'd like to see more of that (more "no Prius zone," as @Bozz put it).
The creek crossings are the best. and Mother Nature wasn't kind to us. A lot of them were really low to boot. but actively looking to improve the map for sure.
That area got Pounded with rain last night. Figures, LOL

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just with these remember there is room for user error. They are not needed. Thinking of taking mine off. @Bozz let to much once out of one of my tires. @mwaite09 did the same to one of his. had to get the pump out and refill. once is a coincidence. twice might be a problem. 3 times fix it it is going to be a problem. Not that big of a deal to get the pump out for me. but some it might be a problem.
The safelife seem to be great. The error occurs when you don't seat the quick connect properly. the air comes around the quick connect and the pressure goes below the set amount. so.....one more time for me and I will remove the quick Connect portion they are not really needed.

Last edited:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have found that the secret is too make sure you have the quick connect pushed as far as possible onto the valve stem before releasing the quick connect lever. Then wait a second to see if you hear any air escaping before pulling the plunger.