Raptor Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's called Ford is having manufacturing issues and they haven't been able to deliver, while Ram has Power Wagons where ever you want one. There are some differences, I really wanted the Ford Technology package, but not $25k in differences. I can use the Power Wagon now for the winter when I need it, sell it next year at a loss when the Raptors are available and the price comes down, then get a Raptor if I still want at no additional total cost compared to paying $10k over now and not having the truck when I need it.

I bought a 17 F450 yesterday. MSRP was $84,000. I got it for $73,500 plus T&T. That is $2,000 more then my Raptor I ordered. I know they are in two different markets, but I am starting to wonder if I should wait until this "demand" quiets down so I can get a Raptor at INVOICE vs MSRP... I think a $71k Raptor for $65k is what the Raptor REALLY should be priced at.

The F450 is 10 times the truck the Raptor is. I think the power wagon for the money is a great deal. It doesn't have the technology of the Raptor, but for mid $50's it's a hell of a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Ignorant is when you think that "Supply and Demand" = "Demand only, forget the supply part when it serves my argument to do so."

The trucks are moving, there is a lot more supply.

Thank you taking time out of your day to add this ******** post. [emoji1365]

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 17 F450 yesterday. MSRP was $84,000. I got it for $73,500 plus T&T. That is $2,000 more then my Raptor I ordered. I know they are in two different markets, but I am starting to wonder if I should wait until this "demand" quiets down so I can get a Raptor at INVOICE vs MSRP... I think a $71k Raptor for $65k is what the Raptor REALLY should be priced at.

The F450 is 10 times the truck the Raptor is. I think the power wagon for the money is a great deal. It doesn't have the technology of the Raptor, but for mid $50's it's a hell of a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two very different trucks built for two very different uses. I can see how you could "reason" yourself into that train of thought though. The 450s are beautiful trucks!

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be a very long time or never before non connection buyers can get invoice pricing on a raptor. Was that ever widely available on the gen 1?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of guys were able to order Gen 1 raptors for invoice for 13 & 14's. And like the later Gen 1 I bet Ford has high production numbers for the Gen 2. Hell just look at how many are waiting for retrofit already. Remember first couple of years production numbers were low as Ford did not have inplace the ability to build a large number with needing parts. Now they have that sorted and look how many 2014's they were able to build

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I finally got some good news. After 10 weeks since my build date, 3 weeks at the upfitter, being shipped to other places 2 times (which Ford could not tell me where), and sent to storage, my truck is now finally at the ramp and awaiting shipment! The status was updated yesterday

I see this as it's already got the retrofits and is now 100% done. ETA is still TBD, but I'll take this as a good sign other trucks are getting their retrofits completed as well. I finally feel like I'm close to getting my new toy!