RAPTOR DELIVERED - missing CF package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick731

Reaction score
CF package is on order sheet and it was ordered. But its missing on window sticker. I have doubts they can solve it. I am afraid they just say "take the car or leave it ".. No big deal because they sell it easy to someone else...

That's rough, really sorry that happened to you. If it was on your order to the dealer but not on dealer submission Form to Ford then your probably right, the error is on dealer not Ford and they may have a take it or leave it attitude. If it was submitted correctly to Ford and was on window sticker etc and didn't have it that would be different story.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Beadlocks are about as rare as the Carbon option now. Honestly I think Beadlocks are nicer than any aftermarket wheel short of something custom like HRE.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8/14 order placed screw, AG 802A CF
8/16 DORA
12/20 - added forged beadlocks
1/13 VIN received scheduled 2/20
1/24 production scheduled 2/5
1/28 window sticker available. Showing all options ordered and confirmed

I'm VERY interested to see how your order turns out if you actually get the CF and build date goes through. Your the first person I've seen in a while that got CF scheduled. Please keep us updated in this thread when your Raptor gets built. TY

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's not on the window sticker then it wasn't ordered with ford.
I understand some people specified options with their dealer. But if it's not on the window sticker then it wasn't ordered with those options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hi guys, after long wait dealer received my October build Raptor. AG Super Crew fully loaded. However car arrived without CF package although it was ordered. I know there was some issues and delays with CF but anyone face similar situation?

I really like the CF look especially the shifter so i am little disappointed.

Dealer asked Ford for solution but i doubt they can do anything about it.... any thoughts?

Anyone with CF package who does not need it would be interested in swap for 1000 bucks?

Personally I'd wait for a company to start making interior packages. It'll be cheaper than ford I bet and it's easy to install.

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
I understand some people specified options with their dealer. But if it's not on the window sticker then it wasn't ordered with those options.

hmm, i am from Europe having ordered car via my friend is US so i don't know what is purpose of window sticker. I saw the window sticker today first time... its not there... I just just have order from dealer with all options incl. CF... So basically it means its dealers fault....?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Personally I'd wait for a company to start making interior packages. It'll be cheaper than ford I bet and it's easy to install.

I doubt it can be cheaper. If i see prices for CF parts from aftermarket companies for any other car, prices are very high... Actually i think its pretty good deal from Ford for 995 USD.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be dealer or Ford's fault, can't say unless you had a priced DORA confirmation sheet - this is the only document that confirms exactly what Ford is building

If it wasn't on the priced DORA, dealer's fault for forgetting it ... on the priced DORA, Ford's fault for missing it during production

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if any of this is due to dealers wanting to fill their allocations as quickly as possible so they book the sales and thus profits sooner.

Bingo.....and if you don't want the truck, then they can put on the lot and add an ADM. The ADM is going to come down on average as time goes on so they would rather have that happen in Jan vs July.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

8/14 order placed screw, AG 802A CF
8/16 DORA
12/20 - added forged beadlocks
1/13 VIN received scheduled 2/20
1/24 production scheduled 2/5
1/28 window sticker available. Showing all options ordered and confirmed

Good to see some other ones with CF and BL getting scheduled in Jan....maybe mine will make it in Feb as I was passed over for Jan.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Not exactly true. Could have been ordered originally, but dealer made a change down the road.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
hmm, i am from Europe having ordered car via my friend is US so i don't know what is purpose of window sticker. I saw the window sticker today first time... its not there... I just just have order from dealer with all options incl. CF... So basically it means its dealers fault....?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I doubt it can be cheaper. If i see prices for CF parts from aftermarket companies for any other car, prices are very high... Actually i think its pretty good deal from Ford for 995 USD.

Just speaking from experience.. I've had real CF in all my cars which were a lot more trim pieces and cheaper than what comes in the truck so I'm assuming it's cheaper. But we'll see when they start rolling out I suppose! I'm taking the gamble and waiting for it. I didn't want any delays with the truck either lol