RAPTOR DELIVERED - missing CF package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ggh1969

Reaction score
I have Beadlocks and CF. Truck was ordered in August. Built 11/09. Took delivery two weeks ago. Everything ordered was there as ordered.

ldhacker

Reaction score
I order 2 raptors I July. My dealer sent me a copy of my order sheet. We my sticker came out. It was missing carbon fiber but had added Bead locks. I called the dealer. They again showed me the order form that was sent to the 3 party that orders there cars. This Raptor was built 11/16. I just got it Friday.

I made sure they took the carbon fiber and Bead lock off the other truck. It was picked the next week for a build date. 12/6. It was delivered to dealer 12/28.

I think Ford changed carbon fiber to get trucks out to certain states faster. Or the GM of the dealers did it on there own knowing that they will sell them.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm VERY interested to see how your order turns out if you actually get the CF and build date goes through. Your the first person I've seen in a while that got CF scheduled. Please keep us updated in this thread when your Raptor gets built. TY

Had Carbon Fiber scheduled late December with build date of 1/27. Had to remove the BL but already sourced a set from DW.

Window sticker has the CF listed on it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Answer from Ford... CF was ordered but they had to remove it otherwise car would not be produced... Anyway...i take the car and hopefully i will get the CF parts in future.

nick731

Reaction score
Answer from Ford... CF was ordered but they had to remove it otherwise car would not be produced... Anyway...i take the car and hopefully i will get the CF parts in future.

wow, did not know they could do that on a special order without your permission first. Sorry that happened to you but hopefully like you mentioned you will be able to add them later without too much trouble.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
wow, did not know they could do that on a special order without your permission first. Sorry that happened to you but hopefully like you mentioned you will be able to add them later without too much trouble.

I'll take a truck without CF!!! Whoever wants to hand the keys over [emoji51].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That was from Ford direct or from Ford through your dealer? Find it odd that Ford made the change. Well aware that individuals and dealers are making the changes to get picked up for production.

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
That was from Ford direct or from Ford through your dealer? Find it odd that Ford made the change. Well aware that individuals and dealers are making the changes to get picked up for production.

I was informed "someone" cancelled the CF package...clever answer... I just do not want to investigate who exactly, when, etc... too much waiting, tired..... I am afraid it does not make any sense. I am not in position to negotiate, dealer can sell it to someone else easily with adm. CF parts are not possible to order currently, but should be possible in few months, hopefully i get best price without dealers profit - thats my only demand.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CF package is on order sheet and it was ordered. But its missing on window sticker. I have doubts they can solve it. I am afraid they just say "take the car or leave it ".. No big deal because they sell it easy to someone else...

The CF would have been removed by your dealer or your dealer gave their rep authorization to change it. Ford DOES NOT change an order without the dealers approval.

My bet is the dealer wanted the truck to get built and come in so they could deliver it and gave the go ahead to remove the CF.

OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
The CF would have been removed by your dealer or your dealer gave their rep authorization to change it. Ford DOES NOT change an order without the dealers approval.

My bet is the dealer wanted the truck to get built and come in so they could deliver it and gave the go ahead to remove the CF.

Yes, thats propably the story