Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to Kent parsons ford in Martinsburg wv...2k AMV.....ADJUSTED. MARKET. VALUE......yeah I was like wtf and didn't even test drive it.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

maniwpu

Reaction score
Thats crazy, dont they realize that with this whole information age, people are more connected than ever, people do more research than ever. I just kinda laugh it off but adjusted market value, thats gotten so old. Even my cousin who bought a Mustang GT at the same time i got mine last year told me in Cali he got the identical deal where they were gouging hardcore.

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the list can you start posting what sales person you talk to? Some sales guys are playing games. Avoid Koons at all cost!!!! They want $5K over MSRP! When I was there, some dumb person actually purchased one of them. I am still search to order or purchase a 2013 Raptor. Wish me luck with all the sharks out there....

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can always pm the person who bought from the dealer you're looking at and see if they'll tell you. Some don't like to advertise that on a forum but will likely give you the POC via private message. There are several within an easy days drive of you that will give you a great deal at or near invoice assuming your in the MD area. Van Bortel in Rochester for one or a couple in PA including Zook Motors which is owned by a FRF member (fordfan). GL in your search but don't buy for more than you have to.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy, dont they realize that with this whole information age, people are more connected than ever, people do more research than ever. I just kinda laugh it off but adjusted market value, thats gotten so old. Even my cousin who bought a Mustang GT at the same time i got mine last year told me in Cali he got the identical deal where they were gouging hardcore.

Yeah I told them I could get the same truck for list price if I drove bout an hour and a half....he goes but we have this one right here...I said well I drove 105 miles to save 6k bucks on my jeep....he just said...oh....ok...well take my card if you change your mind.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always pm the person who bought from the dealer you're looking at and see if they'll tell you. Some don't like to advertise that on a forum but will likely give you the POC via private message. There are several within an easy days drive of you that will give you a great deal at or near invoice assuming your in the MD area. Van Bortel in Rochester for one or a couple in PA including Zook Motors which is owned by a FRF member (fordfan). GL in your search but don't buy for more than you have to.

Thanks WyoStorm, I emailed fordfan. He is great to work with. If everything works out today, I'll be ordering one from him. I will keep you guys posted.

patman

Reaction score
Repatriation

About to move back to the good ole USofA after 5 years living in Asia... Can't think of a better vehicle to repatriate in than a Raptor!

Problem... I'm looking for a SCAB and all dealers I've checked with are only ordering SCREWs! Anyone have creative ideas on how to order a SCAB with the luxury package and moonroof without having to wait the 16 weeks my local dealer is proposing?

Any and all advise appreciated...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs