Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is currently offering $3500 over invoice, and a projected ETA of June-July. They have about 5 on order right now.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$1000 over invoice I assume? We've had two members buy at invoice there. I'll annotate your latest info.

D

Deleted member 12951

I thought **** Smith was doing invoice plus doc fees. When did they change to $1000 over?

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if they changed it from $1000 over to at invoice or the other way around or if its just dependent on the guy you talk to.

I ordered through Nick C instead of Doug and I actually brought that up when I spoke with him recently. Informed me since other orders were behind me that it may take a long while for those to get pulled. Just a bit of extra grease money to be ahead of everyone else, haha.

I'm sure if you order now you'll get @ invoice but might be waiting a long while.

Honestly, ordering a $53k truck, $1k isn't going to make too much a difference in the bank account.

D

Deleted member 12951

So **** Smith is saying if you pay me more, then they will move you up further so you get your raptor sooner. So I can pay $1500 over and get ahead of you? :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford store in morgan hill has 10 trucks ordered and has finally filled their allocation. there may be a chance to get one more order in, but that would be about it. i was there earlier today and spoke with the fleet manager. he said the same thing as everyone else about this being a short production year.

Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is currently offering $3500 over invoice, and a projected ETA of June-July. They have about 5 on order right now.

Reading shit like this really ****** me off. How can these dealers have 5 and 10 trucks on order, and some people are having their deposits returned because their dealers are being told they have balanced out already and others like me are unsure if our orders will be pulled or not.

This is COMPLETE ******* BS IMO!!!!!