RAPTOR ASSAULT SCHOOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like an absolute blast. Jumping someone else's truck. LOL. Do they take a lot of pictures of you while you are doing the event?
Yes, they have a pro photographer that has been taking pictures at the school for years. Same guy took the pics when I went 4 years ago. On the Ford course, he sets up where he can get pictures of everyone doing to same thing.

On the trails, he uses a dirt bike to get out in front and also does some shots from a drone.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember seeing the older videos, they were out in the desert and they were getting the truck up to 75/80 out in the open country. Well, guess I will have to just simulate on the expressway.
That is the glaring omission of the Assault. Exactly where the truck shines and nothing even close Is done.

On the very lame jump they make you put it in 2wd so you can’t pick up speed.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I am going to be there for a very short amount of time, should I go hiking in the mountains or go see the salt flats? I have time Thursday before the dinner and Friday after the school. No time on Saturday due to early flight. What are your thoughts?

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Since I am going to be there for a very short amount of time, should I go hiking in the mountains or go see the salt flats? I have time Thursday before the dinner and Friday after the school. No time on Saturday due to early flight. What are your thoughts?
If you’ve never been to Salt Lake City, there are lots of great restaurants and bars.