Raptor #4 - Hopefully The Last

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure he owns Signature. Curious on price of the wheels
Sounds like he should become a supporting vendor or something like that...lol. Maybe he already is. The wheels look sharp!

Edit: Just checked the Supporting Vendors list and Signature Wheels is absent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats. So, you have different wheels on the driver side than on the passenger side? Or you have two sets of 5k wheels?
Thanks man. Running a different setup on both sides for posterity
Slick truck
Really enjoying it
Congrats! Nice Truck!
Thanks brother
I was thinking the same...lol. Looking at all the photos, I'm guessing he gets a Christmas card every year from his wheel salesman...lol.
I do send myself a Christmas card every year
Nah. He works at signature wheel.
Got it, Managing Partner
Either that or is sponsored by them.
I wish lol
Pretty sure he owns Signature. Curious on price of the wheels
You got it. These are 5k for the setup, but doing some promo pricing at 4k for the full set this month
Sounds like he should become a supporting vendor or something like that...lol. Maybe he already is. The wheels look sharp!

I am definitely thinking about it. Might be worthwhile with the good feedback on the new setup.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I am definitely thinking about it. Might be worthwhile with the good feedback on the new setup.

200.gif

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see you back to show off some new F150 products. Still too cheap to become a supporting vendor?
Got a line in with the mods to get it all Dailed in, but I am sure those guys are busy running everything. Hopefully it will be official soon

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@50 Deep I’m liking the two different wheels thing, but it makes it hard to cross rotate, and more importantly, are the weights of the two different model wheel identical or at least close enough?