Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When comparing the interior of a 2024 Raptor to a TRX, I think quality is subjective. As a TRX owner I think I’d prefer the horizontal layout. I know I’d like some hard buttons for my camera as well as heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel. Having to take gloves off when the truck is cold just to find a climate button is a real ass pain!
Why are you taking your gloves off? I have several pair of thin tech gloves that are warm, comfortable, and work well on touchscreens. Really downplays my need for a heated steering wheel too, especially when I use remote start all the time to warm the truck up.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go look at the door panels on interior of the raptor. It reminds me of the plastic models where you bend the pieces back and forth to get them apart. The edges are awful.

1725758573604.png

Did they use a dull knife to cut these? All 4 are like this and my friends too. How hard is it to cut plastic. The plastic around the center console is also bad. They should have wrapped it in leather.

I was comparing the RHO RAM interior to the Raptor. Its just better. Ford quality sucks. Still drying out my truck from the POS leaking from water.

I have yet to see a straight bumper, they painted over the stickers of my axels at the factory and on day 5 when the stickers pealed off I had surface rust next to fresh black under coating. My charge pipe blew off at 500 miles. A rodent chewed through a paper thin fuel line costing me $1000. I could go on and on and sorry if it hurts feeling here, its not fun to fork over $90k for crap quality. I enjoy the truck but it is what it is.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Go look at the door panels on interior of the raptor. It reminds me of the plastic models where you bend the pieces back and forth to get them apart. The edges are awful.

View attachment 466182

Did they use a dull knife to cut these? All 4 are like this and my friends too. How hard is it to cut plastic. The plastic around the center console is also bad. They should have wrapped it in leather.

I was comparing the RHO RAM interior to the Raptor. Its just better. Ford quality sucks. Still drying out my truck from the POS leaking from water.

I have yet to see a straight bumper, they painted over the stickers of my axels at the factory and on day 5 when the stickers pealed off I had surface rust next to fresh black under coating. My charge pipe blew off at 500 miles. A rodent chewed through a paper thin fuel line costing me $1000. I could go on and on and sorry if it hurts feeling here, its not fun to fork over $90k for crap quality. I enjoy the truck but it is what it is.
Damn, didn't you even look at the truck before you handed over that fat check?

In 2002 I bought a new F350, at night. Next day I looked underneath it, every square inch of axle and bare metal was covered with rust. Took it back and got a different one.

It happens, sounds like you got a lemon. Talk to your salesman. Ram sucks too.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically they’re still trying to catch Ford Ford always been first everybody else has to play catch up so they have to do something different to try and spike it. Then once they get with it, they gotta do something to try and overcome it not likely fords always been first to come up with it i’m sure I’ll be getting a call from my son because he’s a Dodge guy

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who has spent time under the hood of the Big 3 truck makers for the last 40 years wouldn't even consider buyiung a Stellantis product.

Just the wiring is a total joke. Grounds coming together in huge open splices, it looks like some elementary grade kids wired it up.

That creative wiring was on a top of the line Grand Cherokee from the early 2000s. Ford and GM were SO much better at that point. I've not had the "pleasure" of working on a new Ram so maybe they are all caught up now on what it takes to wire a vehicle properly in the 21st century- but I highly doubt it.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Basically they’re still trying to catch Ford Ford always been first everybody else has to play catch up so they have to do something different to try and spike it. Then once they get with it, they gotta do something to try and overcome it not likely fords always been first to come up with it i’m sure I’ll be getting a call from my son because he’s a Dodge guy
I gotta know what is “it”?