Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A FORD RAPTOR Ford is always first to come up with to the idea, the Raptor then everyone else plays catch up and try to copy in their own way to put it simple ford was the only one with Balls enough to go to Le Mans need I say more lol

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear about your problems and all manufacturers have products that slip through nobody’s perfect but I can show you at least one straight bumper and don’t worry I just renewed my license registration and got a personalized license plate

Attachments

• IMG_4799.jpeg
    IMG_4799.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4801.jpeg
    IMG_4801.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 20

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, didn't you even look at the truck before you handed over that fat check?

In 2002 I bought a new F350, at night. Next day I looked underneath it, every square inch of axle and bare metal was covered with rust. Took it back and got a different one.

It happens, sounds like you got a lemon. Talk to your salesman. Ram sucks too.
They are all the same. Ive been in dozens of raptors

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically they’re still trying to catch Ford Ford always been first everybody else has to play catch up so they have to do something different to try and spike it. Then once they get with it, they gotta do something to try and overcome it not likely fords always been first to come up with it i’m sure I’ll be getting a call from my son because he’s a Dodge guy
Are you drunk or is this your legit grammar skills? This looks like the ramblings of a 6 year old.