Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheredda

Reaction score
Hi there, I’m Sherri and new to this forum. I have a 2018 Raptor.
All of a sudden my radio display will not stay on night mode. I have to change it back every time I start it. It also asks me questions every time I start it now. I’ve tried doing the hard reset holding the 2 buttons and that hasn’t fixed it. Also did the reset on settings.
Any suggestions?

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi there, I’m Sherri and new to this forum. I have a 2018 Raptor.
All of a sudden my radio display will not stay on night mode. I have to change it back every time I start it. It also asks me questions every time I start it now. I’ve tried doing the hard reset holding the 2 buttons and that hasn’t fixed it. Also did the reset on settings.
Any suggestions?
it is customary to post a picture of your truck so we know you're not a Prius owner.
1719517698908.png

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the 1st forum I’ve been on. Trying to learn how this works

This forum is an amazing source of information

But it helps to spend some time just reading the various sub-forum titles and seeing how the place is organized.

For instance the new member check in section is a great spot for introducing yourself and showing us your truck (otherwise we know you only have a prius...)

Also by putting your questions in the proper location you will stand a better chance of one of our experts seeing the question and helping you out.

Welcome aboard.
Stick around, enjoy the forum, learn lots!