Purchasing a new Raptor R (ADM, etc...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Detroit. A dealer called me they have an extra stock unit for 5K over. It should be here in a couple of weeks. It seems 10K over in Michigan is the price where they move. They sit at 20K or more over. Obviously different markets command different premiums.

slimhelen

Reaction score
I'm in Detroit. A dealer called me they have an extra stock unit for 5K over. It should be here in a couple of weeks. It seems 10K over in Michigan is the price where they move. They sit at 20K or more over. Obviously different markets command different premiums.
Can you share which dealer in Detroit might be selling for 5k over. thanks

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather not post it so he's not swamped with calls. I don't think they're actually advertising 5K over. He said they're still going through customer orders as they get allocations. He said Ford gave them one stock unit and since another customer didn't order this they agreed to sell it to me for 5K over since i'm local and have a sales history.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lately on cars.com I get price drops emails on 2024 Raptor R for whatever reason, even though I've been "only" looking for a 2023 Raptor R in "only" Avalanche Grey with under 7-8K miles and "only" being Ford Gold Star Certified. Anyway, I've verified first hand by talking to the General New Car/ Truck Sales Manager in a smaller town/ city in Texas advertised and sold there 2024 Raptor R for $113K with a $116K MSRP in Carbonized Grey. I believe it was advertised in early September (this month) or in late August (last month). Regular 2024 Raptor EcoBoost V6 in either 35 or 37 Performance Packages, we were offered by multiple Ford dealerships in the Midwest @ $4000 - $5000 discounts off M.S.R.P. The California, Arizona and Nevada Ford dealers are on there own islands in regards to the Raptor or Raptor R pricing in their ADM markups. It's "crazy sauce" out there "seriously" We live in Southern California part time and the other part in the Midwest in a certain states "hill country" Do yourself a favor, and spend the time to hit up a few Ford dealers about their Raptor pricing, it's worth it. Trucking will cost less than $2K for open transportation to the west coast on multiple car carrier, some trucking companies will "try" to charge you for two (2) spaces based on the length, height and weight of these "Raptor" trucks. The mentality is: Raptor customer, $$$ so let's "try" to get more $$$ from them. We paid $1350 for our new'23 Raptor V6 to get here from Illinois.

BTW: You can hit up Russell @ Kunis Ford in Antioch Illinois, they have three (3) or (4) four other Ford dealerships in there Kunis Ford dealer group to draw from: current inventory, incoming vehicles or their future allocation(s). The Ford dealers in the Midwest Ford dealers are actually "nice" to you when the subject and/ or discussion of a current or future 2024 Raptor R, as well as the current market of these Raptor R ADM, the current market out here of these "nice" Ford dealers and that live in the real reality of today's Raptor R pricing of $10K - $15K over MSRP ($113K - $116K) based on the sunroof and/ or spray-on bedliner option(s).

Attachments

• 20240627_180503 (1)(1) (2) (6)(5)(1).jpg
    20240627_180503 (1)(1) (2) (6)(5)(1).jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 3

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lately on cars.com I get price drops emails on 2024 Raptor R for whatever reason, even though I've been "only" looking for a 2023 Raptor R in "only" Avalanche Grey with under 7-8K miles and "only" being Ford Gold Star Certified. Anyway, I've verified first hand by talking to the General New Car/ Truck Sales Manager in a smaller town/ city in Texas advertised and sold there 2024 Raptor R for $113K with a $116K MSRP in Carbonized Grey. I believe it was advertised in early September (this month) or in late August (last month). Regular 2024 Raptor EcoBoost V6 in either 35 or 37 Performance Packages, we were offered by multiple Ford dealerships in the Midwest @ $4000 - $5000 discounts off M.S.R.P. The California, Arizona and Nevada Ford dealers are on there own islands in regards to the Raptor or Raptor R pricing in their ADM markups. It's "crazy sauce" out there "seriously" We live in Southern California part time and the other part in the Midwest in a certain states "hill country" Do yourself a favor, and spend the time to hit up a few Ford dealers about their Raptor pricing, it's worth it. Trucking will cost less than $2K for open transportation to the west coast on multiple car carrier, some trucking companies will "try" to charge you for two (2) spaces based on the length, height and weight of these "Raptor" trucks. The mentality is: Raptor customer, $$$ so let's "try" to get more $$$ from them. We paid $1350 for our new'23 Raptor V6 to get here from Illinois.

BTW: You can hit up Russell @ Kunis Ford in Antioch Illinois, they have three (3) or (4) four other Ford dealerships in there Kunis Ford dealer group to draw from: current inventory, incoming vehicles or their future allocation(s). The Ford dealers in the Midwest Ford dealers are actually "nice" to you when the subject and/ or discussion of a current or future 2024 Raptor R, as well as the current market of these Raptor R ADM, the current market out here of these "nice" Ford dealers and that live in the real reality of today's Raptor R pricing of $10K - $15K over MSRP ($113K - $116K) based on the sunroof and/ or spray-on bedliner option(s).
No ADM?