Pulling ABS fuse to disable TC Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if any gen 2 owners have tried this. Did a search and lots of posts in Gen 1 forum but less here. I did the Tex Raptor run and power was cutting out all the time reminding me to push and hold the button. It seems to correct most issues but for the life of me I don’t remember till I’m in a power cutting out situation and that is less than ideal, potentially dangerous maybe. Was thinking about the ABS fuse as seen posted in Gen 1 threads. Ugh the dash lights would be annoying. Just wondering who had tried and how it worked? What fuse you pull? Ill
Look at the diagram but often ABS is fed by multiple. Just figured I’d ask. My truck is 90% used just for off road as another f150 is my daily. Probably not a great idea on a DD but in my case it’s mostly off road

OP
OP
Jetjock15

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya to some degree I think as well as pushing the dash button for 5+ seconds. Was wondering if there is a more “always” solution.

Last edited:

raptorsub

Reaction score
I thought you have to push once. Then push and hold until it shows fully off? Not sure about a permanent solution though. It's never bothered me. The times I want it fully off are so few that it isn't bothersome.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iirc the TC on these trucks is decently advanced
Each mode has a different TC, then each have a different TC off, then a different holding TC for x amount of seconds.
But pretty sure even in baja mode and with the third setting its never truly off but very close to it.

Could be wrong