PPF Buyers Remorse + I'm an idiot = I'm lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I've been told. No matter if he takes it off or I do, it's coming off. Bumpers shouldn't be an issue though?
the paint on the bumpers is a lot thicker, but i dunno

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrap it again in matte, over the gloss

It doesnt look THAT bad.
That wouldn't be a bad option but given the photos I wonder if the guy can properly wrap the flares. He didn't take anything off and did everything on the truck

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
That wouldn't be a bad option but given the photos I wonder if the guy can properly wrap the flares. He didn't take anything off and did everything on the truck
So its one sheet over the fender and the flares?

yikes

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So its one sheet over the fender and the flares?

yikes
No those are separate pieces I just meant he didn't take the flares off. But like the photos in some of the corners around the lights is well.....kinda off

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Buy new flares. Send them directly to Atlanta Custom Wraps. WetDetail in Memphis is fantastic too, but you need to ask if they will facilitate the shipping stuff.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have one locally that I can unfortunately. It would be an hour or more away and I know I'd have to leave it with them for some time.
Well now...you don't trust their ppf work and live in rural Bama. What other options do you have?