Picked up the Raptor from Hennessey today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Got some teaser pics from Ducati tonight on the headlights he made for our Raptor. I should have installed pics in a week or so!!

rich1.jpg

rich2.jpg

rich3.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great idea with the clear shroud. as much as i want his lights now, i am glad i havent pulled the trigger yet. he seems to be coming up with new mods and combos as time goes. giving me new ideas...

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
great idea with the clear shroud. as much as i want his lights now, i am glad i havent pulled the trigger yet. he seems to be coming up with new mods and combos as time goes. giving me new ideas...

Yea. I basically asked him what he would suggest as the best setup and this is what he said to go with. I knew we wanted a blacked out look for the truck, but did not want to lose any light functionality and also wanted the best possible light output possible, so this was it. I think we will hook the white LED ring to the ignition so that in a sense they are DRL's.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ducati is def. the man! Nice !

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good! What is the height of the linex on your doors?

this is a great question. we didnt really "measure". my guys like to use body lines to mimick when they run their lines. we just took the top body line where the door goes flat, and ran with it.

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Forgot to include the specs on the headlights that Ducati made....

LS460 bixenon
- STI-R clear lens upgrade
- MH1 Solenoid modification
- Ultra highbeam modification
Morimoto 3five.1 ballast
Osram CBI bulbs (5000K)
Motocontrol H13 harness
Xb led rings
- white, behind clear shroud
custom black paint
- main reflector, turn sig and side amber reflector
2009+ f150 headlights