Picked up the Raptor from Hennessey today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have a plate flipper installed that's wired in with your light switch. That way you can install the plate in the stock location and just have it flip up when the light is on

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

this is something i thought about, but the flipper just didnt have room with the way that hitch fits. i probably could have found a way to make it work, but as rich will tell you, the more simple the better. it would be my luck that the flipper breaks at the wrong time, and im left looking like the a-hole. i kept this build simple. that hitch and the 20" rigid didnt leave much room down there.

Hennessy took some amazing pictures! i cant wait to drive this thing.:peace:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this is something i thought about, but the flipper just didnt have room with the way that hitch fits. i probably could have found a way to make it work, but as rich will tell you, the more simple the better. it would be my luck that the flipper breaks at the wrong time, and im left looking like the a-hole. i kept this build simple. that hitch and the 20" rigid didnt leave much room down there.

Hennessy took some amazing pictures! i cant wait to drive this thing.:peace:

I'm really loving that front hitch/plate setup. I might have to have you do that for me too one of these days, linexsa!

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Velociraptor 600 on Tuned