Picked up the Raptor from Hennessey today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Actually, this was a false premise question. I just talked to Method Race Wheels on the phone, and they don't make a 20 inch beadlock. It's only simulated.

Yea, I didnt think they did but I have been wrong many of times!

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Here are some more pics that James @ Hennessey just sent me. Figured they were too nice not to share. After seeing the front view, now I am REALLY anxious to get the the Ducati HID's in and installed. Also, from these pics, all I can say is thank you AGAIN to Josh at Line-X of San Antonio for his SUPER attention to detail. I am sure you already know it, but you have a customer for life from us!

raptor.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

raptor6.jpg

raptor7.jpg

raptor8.jpg

raptor9.jpg

raptor10.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You should have a plate flipper installed that's wired in with your light switch. That way you can install the plate in the stock location and just have it flip up when the light is on

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
You should have a plate flipper installed that's wired in with your light switch. That way you can install the plate in the stock location and just have it flip up when the light is on

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Good thinking. We did it this way since we had the open winch receiver and also we are hoping that TX does away with the front plate law soon.....doubt it though

Last edited:
OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
How do you have that front plate mounted? That's exactly what I'm gonna have to do to run my front plate with my light bar and that setup looks good and secure.

Josh at Line-X of San Antonio fabbed me up a front hitch receiver for our winch. You can see it here and in the photobucket album that he posted in that post:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/2012-raptor-crew-buildup-13003/

Then I had a steel plate holder made to slide into it. That way, I can pull it out and throw the winch in there if ever needed.