Picked up the Raptor from Hennessey today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks....Method Standard 20x9 ET18
We had Method PC the outer bolts black for us prior to shipping them to us
Tires are 35x12.50/20 Toyo MT

For the BBK to fit, Hennessey added a small spacer...12mm I think.

Are those the beadlock Standards or the non-beadlock Standards?

Reaction score
Thank you ricam78 on choosing Hennessey Performance for your upgrading needs. We look forward to seeing what you do next! Here are some images that we took before your vehicle left our facility.

Attachments

• William Bisso - Black VR600 - 17.jpg
    William Bisso - Black VR600 - 17.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 112
  • William Bisso - Black VR600 - 06.jpg
    William Bisso - Black VR600 - 06.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Love it!!! Thanks for posting them. When I come back to drop off the Expedition we ordered, I want a ride in the HMR WGN!

Side note.....How often does that TX State Trooper sit right past the on-ramp of I-10 East !!! He almost snagged me.

Reaction score
Love it!!! Thanks for posting them. When I come back to drop off the Expedition we ordered, I want a ride in the HMR WGN!

Side note.....How often does that TX State Trooper sit right past the on-ramp of I-10 East !!! He almost snagged me.

The Hammer Wagon is for sale right now so as long as its here, you got it.

Blake didn't tell you about the Trooper?!? I will have to get on him because he is there every day! They say they are shooting radar on the Eastbound traffic but I am sure they are waiting for one of our visitors and/or customers to go speeding down the off ramp!

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
No heads up but that is OK. Kept me on my toes. I forgot my Passport in my other car when I left to come get it so I kicked myself the entire way to your shop. I appreciate Blake's effort from start to finish though. Incredible job in every aspect of the project. Regarding the Hammer Wagon...if I miss it then I am sure their will be something else there to get a ride in. I hope it sells though. One of my favorite and most practical daily driver vehicles out there.